Maximize your employees’ potential
There is no doubt that processes that are not fully digitized and heterogeneous IT landscapes cost money, waste time, reduce quality, and damage the motivation of your employees. Typical enterprise applications are not able to handle an entire business process end-to-end. Knowledge workers have to manually perform tedious tasks such as extracting and moving large amounts of data from one system to another. The manual steps in the process also lead to errors due to monotonous tasks.
Do you want to use your employees for creative, complex, and value-adding tasks instead of routine activities?
Contact us for further discussion and consultation.
Proventa and UiPath
We implement your automation projects with the RPA platform of our partner UiPath. Our Proventa process experts have passed the UiPath certification and support you with their expertise from business and process analysis to the development and maintenance of your robots.
Get an overview of UiPath, its features, and its strengths
- Leading platform for company-wide, robot-controlled process automation
- “Leader” in the 2020 Gartner Magic Quadrant for RPA
- Over 7,000 corporate customers, including half of the top 50 of the Fortune 500
- Founded in 2005, the most valuable start-up from Europe in 2021
- Low-code functions for creating automation scripts
- Citizen development (end-user development)
- Process discovery and process mining functions
- Orchestration and management including configuration, monitoring, analytics and security
- AI functions
- SaaS-based RPA
- Integrations with almost all major enterprise products and applications
- Marketplace for automation and AI libraries with more than 1.5 million downloads
- Community of more than 750,000 developers
Start your RPA journey with us and arrive safely at your designated goal
Together, we design an RPA vision and, based on this, a low-risk strategy. With our maturity model, we enable you to successfully scale RPA across the entire company and achieve a real and lasting company transformation.
Proof of concept in one department
From the first RPA pilot project to the rollout of the first productive automation
- Focus on RPA
- Demonstrate the value and benefits of RPA
- Operational excellence in the department
Scaling across the enterprise
Company-wide optimization of operational excellence
- Focus on intelligent automation
- Operational excellence across the company
- Added value through more business agility and customer experience
Transformation of the company
Fundamental change in how your company works and serves customers in a digital world
- Focus on individual digital assistants for employees
- Employee empowerment
- Added value through business transformation
Our RPA services
Within each phase of the maturity model there are several
key activities that we take on for you.
The advantages of using RPA
The potential of RPA to improve business agility, operational performance, and the customer experience is huge. In addition to the optimization and digitization of processes, RPA offers other advantages:
- Reduction of the workload
- Increase in data and process quality
- Reduction or elimination of human errors
- Increase in governance and compliance
- Improved customer service quality
An RPA-based solution is ready to use 24 hours a day, works an average of 40 percent faster and reduces the error rate by up to 10 percent. All in all, thе prоcеss costs can be reduced by up to 80 percent. They give thе staff additional capacities for creative and cognitively diverse tasks.
Read more about RPA on our blog in German.
Typical use cases for RPA